Thursday, April 6, 2017

Mithila is my most favorite co-star: Tahsan

The multi-faceted celebrity couple Tahsan and Mithila, who need no introduction, are going to be seen together on screen in a TV drama this Eid after a long-hiatus.
Directed by Ashfaq Nipun, this yet-to-be-titled drama will broadcast on a private television.
When asked about the drama, Tahsan said, “Mithila is my biggest critic. Anything I do, she’s the first person I get any response from. She’s my most favorite co-star here.”
“As I’m not a full-fledged acting personality, I always have this little doubt about my work and that is where Mithila helps me. She makes it easier and more comfortable for me,” added Tahsan.
The phenomenal music sensation is recently keeping busy a song and the music video of it which is going to get released this Eid al-Fitr

For Tahsan and Mithila, it was music that connected the two souls in one string. The story of Tahsan and Mithila is no less than a modern day fairytale. Tahsan was a serious DU IBA student and with no media link whatsoever while Mithila was a Political Science student from Dhaka University with a family background in the media. They met in 2004 through a mutual friend and their love blossomed in the university campus gradually. The dynamic duo has tied the knot on August 3 of 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment